1. “Organic aerosol” Distinguished Young Scholar Award, National Scientific Foundation of China (NSFC), 4.0 M CNY, 2020.01-2025.12 (PI).
2. “Aerosol sources and formation mechanisms in complex air pollution”, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 3.0 M CNY, 2020.01-2024.12 (PI).
3. “Formation of secondary organic aerosol in the air pollution complex in northern China”, from 0 to 1 innovation research award (10-year excellence) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 6.0 M CNY, 2019.09-2028.12 (PI).
4. “Study of Chemical composition and sources of brown carbon using ultra high-resolution mass spectrometry”, NSFC, 0.61 M CNY, 2019.01-2022.12 (PI).
5. “Development and application of isotope-based approaches for aerosol source apportionment”, the National Key Research and Development Plan, 3.58 M CNY, 2018.01-2020.12 (PI).
6. “Field studies for constraining the sources and atmospheric processes of particulate air pollution in Guanzhong basin, China”, Priority Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 6.0 M CNY, 2017.07-2019.12 (PI).
7. “Haze pollution in China: Source and atmospheric evolution of particulate matter”, Swiss SNSF-NSF China joint project, 2.5 M CNY, 2017.01-2020.12 (Co-PI).
8. “Identifying the source, formation mechanism and health effect of reactive oxygen species in Xi’an, China”, NSF China Fellowship for international young scientist (Dr. Imad EI Haddad, PSI, Switzerland), Host: Ru-Jin Huang, 0.34 M CNY, 2018.01-2019.12 (Co-PI).
9. “Development of an online source apportionment approach for dynamic quantification of atmospheric particulate organic matter”, National Scientific Foundation of China (NSFC), 2.9 M CNY, 2017.01-2020.12 (PI).
10. “Physicochemical characteristics, sources and environmental effects of brown carbon aerosol in QinghaiTibet Plateau”, National Scientific Foundation of China (NSFC), 0.2 M CNY, 2017.01-2017.12 (PI).
11.“Quantifying the role of biomass-burning to haze pollution in Guanzhong basin, China”, NSF China Fellowship for international young scientist (Dr. Joel Corbin, PSI, Switzerland), Host: Ru-Jin Huang, 0.34 M CNY, 2017.01-2018.12 (Co-PI).
12. “Network on aerosol processes in China”, the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation, 2017.01-2017.12 (Co-PI).
13.“Air pollution in China-using radiocarbon to discover crucial sources”, Gratama Stichting, The Netherlands, 2016.07-2017.06 (Co-PI).
14.“Using size resolved measurements to determine regional and local sources of carbonaceous aerosol during haze pollution in China”, the China exchange program of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, 2016.06-2018.06 (Co-PI).
15.One-Thousand Young talent award of China, Aerosol Chemistry, 3.0 M CNY, 2015-2018 (PI).
16.“Spatial-temporal distribution, sources and health impact of nitrogen-containing aerosols in the Guanzhong region, China”, National Scientific Foundation of China (NSFC), 0.25 M CNY, 2015.01-2017.12 (PI).
17.“The key formation mechanisms of SOA and effects on haze pollution”, Priority Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2.0 M CNY, 2014-2015 (Co-PI).
18.The Ubbo Emmius Programme for joint PhD student, The Netherlands, 2014 (Co-PI).
19. “Aircraft exhaust: Primary emissions and secondary aerosol production potential”, European CommissionPSI COFUND, 2013.01-2014.12 (PI).
20.“Particle precursor gases in the coastal atmosphere”, IRC Foundation, Ireland, 2011.01-2012.12 (PI).
21.“Atmospheric inorganic and organic halogen compounds from surface seawater”, the EU-FP7 “ASSEMBLE” short-term visiting grant, 2012.
22.“Reaction cycling of particulate iodine in the marine boundary layer-a chamber study”, the EU COST-735 “short term scientific missions”, 2011.
23.“Activated halogen compounds release from seaweed”, the EU-FP7 “ASSEMBLE” short-term visiting grant, 2010.